View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, May-02-03, 01:32

Plan: WOE
Stats: 122/119/100
BF:
Progress: 14%
Thumbs up Small accomplishment - but I am proud!

Hey everyone!

Well my self control is mostly non existant but I'm getting much better! But it's hard because my brother's girlfriend is a greeeat cook and comes over all the time - and when she comes over, she brings allll her yummy carby cakey foods. But I won't go on about the food cos you'll all get hungry!

Anyway she made a caramel slice - which really annoyed me lol - and caramel slice must be one of my most fav and missed foods ... i was obsessed with it. She left it at our house but she made it wrong, so the top wouldn't set, so no one would eat it.
Well no one exept me of course lol. So days went by and no one would eat it. Meanwhile I'm like 'hurry up!!' cos I didn't wanna deprive my family of food just cos I don't want to be tempted!

So today, when for the fifth day in a row no one had touched it, I took it out of the fridge and (because it's slice and very sticky) had to sit there for about 10 minutes scraping it all out into the sink bin. And I am very proud to say that I didn't even lick my fingers or anything!
I feel so strong and in control!! And I just thought 'it is so easy! So simple!' all i had to do was chuck it out and be done with it, it wasn't a hard task! And the fact I had to scrape it all out and I could see the caramel and ohhh I just feel like I can resist anything!

Anyway just thought I would share my accomplishment with you guys and hope it might inspire you Don't think it's a challenge to resist temptation, just think 'no it's not- it's easy' and just walk right past it. Total control!!

Luv Meggles
Sponsored Links