View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, May-01-03, 16:44

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 195??/186/150
BF:
Progress:

Wow- what an eye opener. Honestly I never knew that the espresso had carbs in it. I usually only have 1-2 shots per day. That website was awesome.

I have been doing a lot of reflecting on what I am doing wrong. I have 2 lattes per day, 1 when I first get up and 1 on my way to work. Howver in between I do consume soda pop and while I try to get the brands that are sweetened with splenda I have not been so good about that latley, and have been slacking on the water which is a no-no

I won't drink milk anymore. In fact I got the stuff today to make a mock milk using 1/2 n 1/2. I also have heavy cream I will cut in half. I made my second latte today and used 1/2 cup cream and steamed in my machine which proved to be way to much cream. I ended uop throwing half of my latte away and am feeling like I don't need it anyway.

So my plan of action is to make my lattes with the cream, and cut back on the soda in between. I already drink lots of water...I don't make the soda or my latte my main choice beverage....