#1   ^
Old Thu, May-01-03, 15:40

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 195??/186/150
BF:
Progress:
Default a few things along with a question

Hey guys...

I just wanted to post and say how dissapointed I am in myself. No, this really is not meant to be a pity party lol. However I pulled out all of my size 14 summer clothes that I just bought last summer and guess what?!?! They don't fit! I am very dissapointed that I let the stress of my divorce get to me so badly that I gained about 25 pds. I took forever to take it off the first time.....and now it feels like it is taking forever this time (I am losing 1 pd average per week and have lost about 5 pds) I seriously doubt I am getting back into my skinny clothes this summer.

On the upside my dbf says I literally lost my butt overnight. Hehe. I have a hard time seeing it but he says I am firming up and losing it thought it really does not reflect numbers wise and I have yet to find my tape measure from the move (todays project I think). He's gotten pissy to that the numbers don't move but yet he seems to have lost his beer gut overnight to.

My question is really which is better milk or heavy cream? Does it really make a difference? I have to have a latte daily. No bashing please but it is a necessity when you work the night shift. I hate regular coffee. I always make mine with sugar/carb free syrups. I was using 1/2 cup milk which is 5 carbs but a 1/2 cup heavy cream is 5 carbs....so which is better? Does using the heavy cream vs the milk make a weight loss difference?

Thanks guys....
Sponsored Links