View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Thu, May-01-03, 10:46

Plan: My own
Stats: 340/340/180 Female 5' 10"
BF:way/too/much
Progress: 0%
Default it's not a fear thing for me....

It's more of a procrastination thing. I put it off and put it off inthe past...and now that I do it I can't help but think...why didn't I do it sooner?

There's a saying I recently came across and I hope I don't offend anyone by saying so.....

Procrastination is like masturbation...you think you're having a good time but only wind up screwing yourself inthe end.

I've been going in the morning...right after i wake up....put my hair in pony tail and pop my contacts in and head for the gym. I walk on the treadmill for 20-30 minutes, depending on the day, go home and shower and head to the office. I really prefer exercising in the morning because I like to relax at home with my family at night. Plus it's easier to talk myself out of exercising when my brain's tired from working all day.

I come to the office and I'm relaxed, can focus better and have been sleeping better at night.

Just give it a chance, start small.....even 5 minutes a day....but start...you'll be soooooo glad you did. I know I am!

Take care and keep it up!!

Nicole