View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, May-01-03, 10:41

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 151/135/130 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 76%
Default I didn't make my first goal...

I started this WOE Febrary 9, with the goal of being 125 by May 1. Well...it's May 1 and I'm not there yet. I knew a couple of weeks ago that I wouldn't make it so I've adjusted my goal to June 1...now that's not looking so promising either. *sigh* I'm not giving up. I know EVENTUALLY I'll get there. It's just going to take me a little longer than I had planned. Perhaps the two-piece swimming suit will have to wait another year.

I do have to say, though, that I feel fantastic. I'm starting to see some muscle definition in my arms and legs that I haven't seen in years. I have more energy. My back pain is significantly less. All of the exercise I've been doing is really paying off and I never would have started it if it weren't for Atkins (and all of the encouragement from these boards!). I've learned to like a variety of veggies (again...never would have tried them before). So...I'm not at my goal weight yet...so what? I'm just going to keep on doing what I'm doing and enjoy the journey.

Tricia
Sponsored Links