View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, May-01-03, 07:57

Plan: Schwarzbein II, BA, IS
Stats: 125.4/119.2/115 Female 5'1" small frame
BF:33% /??? / 20%?
Progress: 60%

Ok. I have VERY recent experience with this one. My most important piece of advice is to eat the biggest and the fattiest meat you can stand before going out. I got so freaking hammered last weekend off 2 TINY drinks because all they had available at the party was veggie stuff.

IT DOES NOT SLOW DOWN ALCOHOL LIKE MEAT AND CHEESE. I ate some cheese beforehand and a couple of boile eggs but I'm talking QUANTITY here ladies and gentlemen. I think only something like a slab of brisket would make things better. I cannot impart to you what a fierce hangover I had the next day. i had 2 less than 4oz, no sweet n sour mix margaritas and 1.5 Red Stripe beers over a 6 hour period - I was still spinning when I got home. I could not drink enough water!

Also, please hold off on the pain relievers until you're feeling better (marginally at least) into the next day. The large amount of protein some of us are consuming is taxing our livers already and it has been said that taking ibuprofen (advil, etc.) or acetominiphen (tylenol, etc.) with alcohol in your system, even just ONCE, has resulted in several people having to go in for liver transplant.
BOY, talk about a RAGING HANGOVER. Can you imagine, "Great time last night. Yeah, can you bring some flowers to hospital. I'm on my way in for a LIVER TRANSPLANT." Actually it probably doesn't happen just like that since you would have to find a donor first. Then aftewards, you'd be on anti rejection meds for the rest of your life. AND let me tell you those cause weight gain. My buddy got a kidney last Aug (diabetes).

Ok folks. No more french press for the Jinx (outta filter for drip). Might as well be a crack pipe. Word.
Have a great day and GREAT CINCO DE MAYO
Jinx

BTW: You should be able to find tons of low carb stuff at a Cinco Celebration! Those Mexicanos love they barbacoa, cabrito, carne guisada, oH my mouth is a watering...