#1   ^
Old Thu, May-01-03, 05:33
Registered Member

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 172.6/169.6/140 Female 63 inches
BF:41.5%/41.5%/25%
Progress: 9%
Smile Slow losers unite!

I've been on the Atkins program since last November and I lose approximately 1 pound each week. Now that's a net loss from the beginning of one month to the next. My weight fluctuates during the month, so I have one chart that just shows my weight and body fat percentages from the first day of each month.

1 pound each week... that's just what the doctor ordered. And yet, there are times when it feels so frustratingly slow.

One of the ways that I keep myself motivated is a keep track of my daily and monthly stats. Sometimes it really helps to see that there's been SOME progress, even if it was only 4 pounds for the entire month.

For me, the Atkins diet is a no-pain way to lose weight, but it has tried my patience. Something I'm not known for having a lot of in the first place!

I just wanted to tell any other slow losers out there not to lose heart ... I'm trying not to... slow losses that stay lost are better than slow gains.

And besides what other eating plan can promise slow but steady losses when you're eating such luxurious food?

1-pound-a-week-though-she-thought-it-was-more Nelle
Sponsored Links