View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Apr-29-03, 18:39

Plan: Atkins-ish :D
Stats: 210/205/150 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 8%
Default Gross Question, Anybody Get Sebaceous Cysts???

Okay, I think its gross even though it happens to me.. the past few years Ive been getting cysts (although thats not what Ive been calling them the whole time..) on the insides of my thighs, near the bikini area.. the weird thing is, my boyfriend will get them once in a while too.. (its not an STD...by the way..)

Recently, Ive gotten one that is the size of a marble, (we've grossly and affectionately named it my skin marble..) and when I go to try and pop it (sorry for the graphic descriptions..) I can feel it pop on the inside, but it wont surface or pop through.. Ive been doing a bit of research tonight since Im ready to cut it open with a razor blade and let it ooze out..(not really, i dont have the guts to slice my inner thigh..) but I wish I could do it myself...

Anyways, the research is saying that a lot of times cysts have to do with the way you metabolize the oils you consume, that cysts are really pockets of blocked glands that keep producing this oily stuff, but they have no way to get rid of the oily deposits, so they just build up.. something like that..
I have a warm wet washcloth jammed between my legs now, because that was one of the recommendations which is supposed to help the damn thing surface..

Anyone familiar with this stuff?? Thank you so much for enduring my post and thanks in advance for any advice..
Sponsored Links