#13   ^
Old Tue, Apr-29-03, 11:33
Registered Member

Plan: Suzanne Summers/Atkins
Stats: 240/250/145
BF:
Progress: -11%

Thanks for the suggestions so far.

I may be eating more velveeta cheese than I should. I love cheese and like it melted on eggs and meat. Any suggestions of a different brand of cheese that has less carbs but melts?

I will TRY to limit my 2 snacks a day to one a day. I found a scale that I had at home and will weigh my ingredients for the salad and omlet and plug into fit day. I will let you know tomorrow what the totals are.

I drink only water and at least six 17 oz bottles a day not including the water I drink to take all the vitamins.

I am low on iron and anemic so I have been prescribed an iron pill. I am also using progesterone cream. That is the only medication. I will ask the doctor is the fibroid is doing something to my hormones to see if that is causing the weight problem. I hesitate to ask the doctor anything since she was not thrilled about Atkins and suggested the ADA. She is an internest so she does not know about nutrition. I have an appointment with an endocrinologist in June ( earliest I could get). Blood work was good, no thyroid problems and blood sugar was 95 normal.

Keep those suggestions comming! Something has got to give and I am hoping it is the weight