View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Apr-29-03, 11:04
Registered Member

Plan: Suzanne Summers/Atkins
Stats: 240/250/145
BF:
Progress: -11%

Bloodwork was done after about 2 months eating low carb. No thyroid problems. Cholesteral was 216 overall with trigl at 44 and HDL at 85. Blood sugar was normal at 95. I am low on Iron and I am anemic. I started taking prescribed Iron pills. I have been using progesterone cream. No other medication.

I have been drinking lemon seltzer water ( just water and natural flavorins - zero sugar). I also have added regular tap water to my diet. I drink about 6 -16 oz bottles of water daily, sometime more. I never drink coffee nor alcohol.

I tried to do fit day but did not know weights of meat or veggies in omlet nor salad so I want to weigh them and I'll let you know what they are.

I was supprised to see that people can not loose weight on 25, 30, 40 grams of carbs. In the past I ate an estimated 300-400 carbs a day alone in pasta let alone the chocolate cakes, brownines, bagels, etc. My whole day of eating was all CARBS. To think that I can not loose weight after giving up all sugar, starch, flour, starchy veggies, etc is strange. I would have thought I could eat 50-100 carbs and still loose weight.

Should I try a day or two and eliminate all veggies to see what happens?