View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Apr-29-03, 09:12

Plan: Atkin's
Stats: 245/240/190 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 9%
Default Getting real about my goal weight

Originally, my goal weight was 170. The last time i weighed that was in high school and I was on the swim team. I worked out every other day and swam 3 hours every day (minus meet days and weekends). So, unless I were to go back to that schedule, I doubt I would get back to that weight. Let's face it, a seventeen year old metabolism is MUCH different than that of a 30 yr old with two kids.
Then, my goal weight was 180. Better, but I didn't weight that on my wedding day!
So, I modified my goal weight to 190, my weight before I got pregnant. My last known feel good about myself and my body weight.

Hey, I can always change my goal later. Plus, I think I will let my body decide where the goal is. If it wants to stop at 190, so be it. Go on, okay, let's go.

BTW, if anyone thinks that my numbers are too high: I am 5'8" and very big boned. I may weigh 217, but I wear a size 16 comfortably. My weight is solid and I function at a higher weight than WW or any other diet industry says I should. Dr. agrees that I should NEVER dip below 170.

Sorry for defending myself, I find I do that a lot.
Sponsored Links