View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Apr-28-03, 13:13

Plan: my own
Stats: 253/176.0/153 Female 5 feet 7 inches
BF:
Progress: 77%

Hi Everyone and thank you all very much for the responses. I can't do CAD because I am diabetic. I believe from what I remember that CAD is the one that allows a bonus meal everyday. I have to keep carbs spaced out during the day evenly to keep my blood sugar in check. I am experimenting with different amounts of carbs now to see if my energy will come back and yet still not affect my blood sugar. I am also experimenting with exercise and calorie levels. I do like the low carb WOE, but what I was doing is obviously not working for me for whatever reason. Actually, I should say its not working for losing weight, inches or gaining energy. It is working for reducing sugar levels, blood pressure and cholestral levels. I'm not sure if I would be able to do cardio on an empty stomach as it tends to lower my blood sugar, but thank-you Donald for mentioning that. I am trying to get more sleep too, but thanks to a very busy, active family, sometimes that is near impossible. LOL I am not giving up here. I will still look for answers and keep experimenting until I find something that works for me. I do need to lose this excess weight, so that will be one of my main focuses here. WTG to everyone on all your superb weight losses! I wish you all continued successes and I would certainly appreciate if anyone ever comes upon some information that you think may help me, if you would let me know.