View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Sun, Apr-27-03, 21:39

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 223.5/192.5/145 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 39%

Thank you both of you for the wonderful replies. I love this forum!!! I feel like I have a support group always waiting there for me when I get home.

You are right about the cheescake rosebud, I think I need to try a lower carb recipe. I will also check out those links you gave me. Thank you!

Nayner, I totally understand what you are saying about slow loss = permanent loss.. but there is one thing.. I am most likely getting married before the end of 2003 and I would REALLY... REALLY...REAAAAALLLYYY like to fit into a nice size wedding dress!!

So it is a little important to me to lose a little quicker than if I were doing this any other time.

You say to do what I know works.. well that was what I was wondering... was I doing something that wasn't making it "work"? Sometimes our bodies can be picky about losing and only cooperate when all the conditions are right. So that's why I'm trying to get off this plateau with a jump start and then continue with the normal induction routine after that. I will try and keep all atkins products out of my diet for a while, they seem to make me stall.

Katie