View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Apr-27-03, 18:13

Plan: Atkin's
Stats: 125//115
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Disappointed...

Well, I was soo excited today! I made a trip to Marshall's and found Davinci's Sugar free French Vanilla and Chocolate syrups. I also went to Wegman's and found Sorbee's Sugar free chocolate sauce, strawberry syrup, and picked up some brown sugar twin.

To my dismay, none of them tasted good! Granted I only tried each plain, on a spoon. The Davinci chocolate syrup was fairly tasteless. The vanilla showed some promise. The sorbee chocolate sauce was bad! Very alcoholy and not too much chocolate flavor, however it was extremely thick. The strawberry was also alcoholy, but not as much. I tried the brown sugar twin, straight out of the box, of course. It was also gross.

So, I'm searching for some advice. How do you use these products. I'm hoping to make some use out of the good finds! I like to add things to yogurt and cottage cheese, so maybe I'll try that. Any other suggestions? I really like to keep things low calorie, as well and low sugar/carb. I want to do something to satisfy my cravings for chocolate ice cream and hot fudge! I don't have an ice cream maker, and again, I don't like lots of calories! What do you think? Thanks for any help!
Sponsored Links