View Single Post
  #187   ^
Old Sun, Apr-27-03, 15:31

Plan: low fat,lowcarb..high pro
Stats: 302/175/155 Female 64 inches
BF:52/not good/22
Progress: 86%

Well today i did twenty bags of leaves and all the side and half the back yard...looks great out there and a little more to go...ran outta bags so will have to wait for another day...mom said my face was red and believe me my heart was racing...counts as cardio kindof in my book...and three hours worth. had a zone bar before i got out there so sure i burned those 20carbs. Keeping the calories in and out mind set now...had eggbeater for breakfast with coffee and fat free cream...tonight its chicken dipped in watered down ranch dressing and soy flour with broccli cheese cassorole...light on the cheese. bought chicken cutlets so no fat to speak of and made enough to take some days this week for lunch. Eating salad plain,,,no dressing. watching the protein bars because they have fats in them...only one a day from now on...and the days i have eggs i will throw out some yolks and leave just one yolk to three eggs. This is gonna work...i just know it.

J, still need to go to get thermoblast...efedrine in it...no heart problems here so will give it a go.

I feel this will be an up hill battle...fat all my life and never had muscle to show....not anymore...gonna literally work the heiny off me...wade says im thin but still need to get trim...yeah thats the word he uses...trim...im gonna be trim good golly...I have some side definition on the abs but still lots of jello fat in front...its going or else....

Laurie