View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, Apr-27-03, 09:33

Plan: Whatever works!
Stats: 199.5/153.1/150 Female 5'11"
BF:36.3%/28.5%/27%
Progress: 94%

I'm just REALLY hoping that my measurements will have something to show in comparison to the ones I did 2 weeks ago. I guess I just wasn't prepared for this. When you are losing 4.5 lbs per week for 3 weeks, you don't think it's going to just stop! lol

I even half-expected to wake up this morning and see it go down. Nope. Still 190. Won't budge.

I've been racking my brain to see if there was anything that I've done differently, even though I really believe it's just a "break" after the weight loss. After all I just lost about 50% of the excess weight in 3 weeks. I could totally see my body needing to recuperate.

The workout room here at my apartment complex has been closed. I've only worked out every other day instead of daily this week. That might be it. Or the tortillas. Or even the bars/shakes, though they didn't give me trouble before.

I made a plan, sort of. If I don't see any measurement changes today... and no weight has dropped in 3 days, I am cutting the bars/shakes just to see if that could be it.

I realize a pound in a week is not a stall. But I've heard so many people having trouble with those damn bars! lol

Anyway, thanks for all of your support. This is what I needed. I'm going to hang in there!

Wish me luck on the measurements!

- Meagan