#6   ^
Old Sun, Apr-27-03, 07:22
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 241/179/182 Male 74 inches
BF:
Progress: 105%

Aridane,

I am only on day three of induction. For some reason I have not had any hunger or serious cravings, with the possible exception of a small desire for something sweet after the evening meal. I have decided to have three cups of coffee a day without sweetners, as a find that using a small amount of cream gives the coffee a fuller texture.

I may be eating slightly too much cheese, however, even with my three cups of salad greens, I am around 17 grams of carbs each day as calulated by fitday.com.

I am drinking a huge amount of water, around 15 cups a day, but it doesnt feel as though I am forcing it.

I havent yet weighed myself, I am committed to resist the urge to do so more often than once a week, however I FEEL that something in the right directionis happening.

I am finding that a variety in meats may be the answer. Pre Atkins, my meat of choice was sausages, now I am having salmon, chicken, pork, prawns, steak and lamb.

Good luck. As we are both new starters, I hope we can keep in touch through the journey.

Cheers