View Single Post
  #185   ^
Old Sat, Apr-26-03, 20:20

Plan: low fat,lowcarb..high pro
Stats: 302/175/155 Female 64 inches
BF:52/not good/22
Progress: 86%

I ran alot of errands today and thats about all the exercise i got....tommorrow i begin fat reduction big time....

J, I think upping the carbs will help with not eating away the muscle....going to add oatmeal in the morning that way ya know its burned for sure...keeping the last meal of the day as protein and veggies....lots of water..hopeing this works....I look at it this way....any magazine you pick up about fitness and muscles...you get the idea that these women and men dont follow the atkins diet at all but instead a lowfat...lowcarb...high protein train of thought...of course theres no slacking on the exercises at all...once youve eaten the carbs you must work your butt to burn them. Also the idea of dropping calories by 200 and then up and then down could work into the mix. Also must make the fats good fats and not saturated fats...think of it as an experiment...Up the carbs alittle on lift days to compensate for muscle wasting...incorporate a higher activity level...ill be painting the ceiling and walls in the house and cleaning like a mad woman...need to get some kind of thermo burner at gnc tommorrow...wade says you can lift more with them and can clean the house like a mad woman...more energy...more calories burned....fat loss....lets hope....

Laurie