View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Apr-26-03, 09:04

Plan: Whatever works!
Stats: 199.5/153.1/150 Female 5'11"
BF:36.3%/28.5%/27%
Progress: 94%
Unhappy Body break around 4th week of Induction?

Hello all,

I apologize for the repetition if you have already read one of my posts...

But I celebrate my 4 week anniversary on Atkins induction next Tuesday. So far I have lost 15 lbs!

anyway...

My loss was running about 4.5 lbs per week but this last week I've lost ONE pound. I've read a lot of things about the body recuperating after a loss.. I'm kind of wondering if this could be why I've slowed.

There is also the issue that I had locarb tortillas twice last week. Totally forgetting grain is a no-no on induction. I *do* eat 3 advantage bars per week (spaced out) and an atkins shake most mornings with bacon/sausage/what have you. I measure my veggies and you'd better believe I get all 3 cups. lol

I eat 3 square meals and one snack. I also usally have 1-2 diet rite's per day and count them in my daily carb totals.

I do 30-40 mins cardio (biking/walking) in the mornings 3-5 days a week, plus strength training on those days.

I'm really trying to not become totally discouraged... but this last week has not been as "successful" as the previous weeks and I'm the type of person who takes this kind of thing hard. I hate doing well and then suddenly I'm not. Even though my habits haven't changed. Except for the tortillas. lol

I am still in ketosis... no bother there. I have been TOM all week (got one of those sudden detox buddies some of you have posted about) and part of last week... although I was still losing last week and now I'm not.

I do my measurements on Sunday evenings (because that's when I did my very first ones 4 weeks ago), and I guess I'll look for progress there.

But I kind of need some encouragement/support here. I don't want to fall off this bandwagon. I am really enjoying the less moody me... and I want to continue losing weight. Any possible explanation of why I didn't lose anything this week would be helpful...

ugh.

Meagan
Sponsored Links