View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Apr-25-03, 22:30

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 185/179/130
BF:
Progress: 11%
Unhappy Day 8, cheated & feeling guilty ... help?

Hi all ,

I started doing Atkins on April 17, 2003. Since then, I've lost about 6 lbs (last weigh in on April 25). I've stopped eating sugar, rice, pastas, breads, everything else made of flour and everything else on the no-no list. I eat about 2 bowls of salad everyday, meat, meat and more meat, eggs in the morning, drink decaf tea (black) and LOTS of water. I don't think my carb intake has even been close to 18 gms/day on average. I'm so proud that I've not cheated so far. It's hard cos I live in Singapore and rice is the staple food.

This morning, I was feeling hungry (didnt have time to fix my breakfast) so I went to the cafetaria at work and got myself a medium plate of fried yellow noodles/rice noodles and a fried egg (sunny side up). And now I'm feeling GUILTY!!!!!

My boyfriend said that I shouldn't worry too much and that plate of noodles won't make me fat overnight but I've been so pleased with my progress so far and I feel bad for doing this to myself!!

Am I just being paranoid? Do I need to cut down on my carbs for a few days? What do I have to do? I will be hitting the gym tomorrow and Monday and doing aerobics on Tuesday. Will exercise help?? What do you all do when you cheat?

I need all the help and support to make me feel better.

~Jewel~

Atkins since April 17, 2003
185/179/130
5'5", 29 yo
Sponsored Links