Thread: My Gym Log...
View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Fri, Apr-25-03, 18:46

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 259/223/148 Female 5'7
BF:No clue
Progress: 32%

Thanks for posting, Marcia! I definately appreciate your input and think you are right about the calories. I have upped them recently (over the past week or so, although I haven't posted it onto fitday to see where I am at). Instead of eating one italian sausage for lunch, I'll someetimes have two...or eat three eggs in the morniing instead of two. I don't think I'm going to go to the 10 to 12 x body weight because I just think that's too much, but the 1200-1300 was too low...particularly since I've been working out at leat 5 days a week. I've also been trying to incorporate more veggies (or at least some) as this is a really tough point for me.

My trainer said it was normal to lose some lean body mass initially...although personally I just don't believe the calipers are accurate. I wasn't trying to do low cal...it was just turning out that way based on what I was eating. I was eating all the time I thought...lol. On the other hand...my weightloss appears to have slowed down. I know this is normal...particularly since I'm right at the two month stage and have lost 25 lbs. rather rapidly. I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing and I'm sure it will start moving again soon

Again, thank you for your post. I think you were right on the money!

That being said...I did 30 minutes on the treadmill today and went to get ready for my swim. I left my suit at home!!!! Arrggggggg!!!! About 2 minutes later I realized I had left my towel at home as well...lol. Ended up having to get towels from the gym so I could shower, but I will say that was the start of a horrible day. The swim is my favorite part of the workout...lol. Its my reward for working hard in the "real" workout and I just can't stand it when I don't get my swim in.

Anway...that's what I did today.

L