View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Fri, Apr-25-03, 14:51

Plan: Atkins now CAD
Stats: 238/193/150 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 51%

My thoughts were the same as Debs... I actually felt that way when I read the first post about gorging for an hr . It just seemed very out of control to me. CAD is wonderful, but it still have to live within the laws of pysics and biology. But I was new to CAD then and figured everyone else wasnt alarmed, maybe this is normal?

shutt, It sounds like you are feeling really out of control right now. Debs advice was good I think. Talk to your doctor about this. He/she can ask the questions that will help get to the bottom of things. Sometimes it really helps to not feel like you are trying to work on a problem "alone"

I also wonder if maybe CAD just isnt the diet for you. (ducks for cover hoping no CADders will hurt her) I have heard people say that they tried CAD and that the RMs just made their cravings worse then ever. What they had gotten under control during atkins was totally out of control on CAD. The CAD book also says that CAD isnt necessarily for everyone.

You sound like you did well on Atkins. If you absolutely wont see a Dr maybe you could try Atkins or another diet to try to get back in control again.

oh one last thought. .. are you depriving yourself to much during the day? You said you didnt eat much during the day, which is fine if you arnt hungry, but if you ARE hungry you need to eat or your going to obsess about food all day and binge at RM.

Just some thoughts.. Hope nothing I said offends anyone.

Jaden