#5   ^
Old Thu, Apr-24-03, 18:28

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 159/152/140 Female 163
BF:?
Progress: 37%

Hi Jules
I'm from Auckland too.
Wasn't too bad over Easter - a few little indulgences, but with this WOE I just plough on - don't have to worry about weighing in like at WW or the like. Recently when I had tried to do WW - I had abandoned it most days by morning tea time - where with this I don't feel like that after any small slip ups - I just think - well that's a few more carbs than I should have had - not like well I'm a failure at this so I'll have a pig out !!
I'm a terrible "picker" or snacker and that's me and probably I'm not going to change at my age -(which is about the same as you) but with LC so long as it's LC picking I'm having it's OK.
I started this late last year and "did it" all over Christmas time and you know what that's like in NZ - food, food, food-and still didn't put any weight back on -so I'm staying with it.
As you will see from my journal this is really slow for me - but it is working - haven't been under 70kgs for so long - so am really thrilled. Was 67.5 the other morning and a few people have noticed - that's not my main purpose of course - just want to be back down around the 63kg mark and look OK in my clothes.
It took me a while to get into this, this site has been amazing -I've just read heaps and I guess learned heaps about how LC really works. Are you taking any supplements ? - other times I tried this I wasn't but I can see how they help and are probably essential.
This is a bit of a ramble but hope it helps
Still keeping a look out for the NZ carb count books.
Have a good Anzac Day