View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Thu, Apr-24-03, 17:05

Plan: Atkins started 1/2/03
Stats: 302/260/185
BF:47/38/23
Progress: 36%
Talking One more opinion...take it or leave it!

I agree with Crimson. You have to decide for you if you are going to take days off now and again. I know to you, the weight you need to lose is probably a big thing, but of course, I look at your stats and think, one day off won't hurt...she only has 10 or so lbs to lose. Then again, if you are still on induction, that makes it hard. (Guess I am not helping, am I???)

However, if this is something that happens on a regular basis, like more than 1x/month, then I would seriously consider bringing a side dish and a dessert to be "kind". Then you could eat more of that than what they cook with lots of carbs.

Personally, I decided when I started this that I could pass up lots of different occasions, but there were certain things that I would not give up. I was not going to take this to the extreme and miss out on some of the things I really enjoy in life. So far, I have not had an occasion where I ate carbs (and I passed on a lot of things), but just knowing that I CAN do it, I feel like I can do this for life.

Okay, I have probably confused you...but maybe something in here will help a little!

Amy