View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Apr-24-03, 16:46

Plan: Schwarzbein II, BA, IS
Stats: 125.4/119.2/115 Female 5'1" small frame
BF:33% /??? / 20%?
Progress: 60%

I hear where you're coming from and I appreciate you advice.

I guess the hard part is all the meat I'm eating when, at heart, I would rather not and am philosophically opposed on many grounds. I can't, in good conscience, tell people I think eating meat is all of a sudden wonderful. I suppose I'm not ready to "out" myself as another Atkins person. The circle in which I travel is composed MOSTLY of vegetarians. My mother, my fella, his sister, and my friend Jeff all became vegetarians after being around me for a while. I don't want to do a 180 until I am sure. I am only on day 11. I was on WW, Zone, now this. I don't want to totally lose credibility as some diet freak. Honestly, I started this diet mostly because I was feeling so badly. The Zone did not work for me. WW is a joke (a SICK joke).

Also, I am having serious skin reactions to something I'm eating - there are so many new things in my diet that I'm not sure how to narrow it down (allergy tests said mold is my only real allergy). Anyway, I have to wonder if I can go back to mostly no meat - high protein just not so much actual meat and dairy. Increase veggies, stay away from most grain, sweets. Keep low carbin'...
Well this post is no fun at all! I'm avoiding housework, as usual, diarrhea of the mouth...ew!

You are right. I'm not ready to have a blow out night of wine and sweets. I've worked too hard. I'll just try to be conservative...arg!

Jinx