View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Apr-24-03, 15:45

Plan: Schwarzbein II, BA, IS
Stats: 125.4/119.2/115 Female 5'1" small frame
BF:33% /??? / 20%?
Progress: 60%

Thanks y'all. Also thanks for the compliment, goat lady. I really dig goats - my aunt and uncle have tons of them!

They do always serve lotsa water. So saving carbs is the way to go? I think I need to eat a lot tomorrow - otherwise, like today, I get home and want to eat the house down (good think it's made of rock). Excess calories is better than excess carbs, right? Should I exercise? OH, I forgot to mention that I am also having a vegetarian house guest for the weekend - arriving in a couple of hours!! The worst part is that I was the person who (silently) influenced him by example into that way of eating - before i started this cavegirl diet...

OK, listen to this, and I am as serious as a heart attack: Last night (before I even had a dinner invitation) I dreamed that I was at a big fancy dinner and everyone was served my favorite food - a hot CHOCOLATE CROISSANT!!! That's it. Oh, and red wine - my other fav. I mean...that was like the worse freakin' nightmare I've had in a while! NOW I'm invited to a dinner? Coincedence? I think not.

I know it won't be that tough but I have a bad little habit of over-doing EVERYTHING when I go to see these friends (WASTED and TOO FULL, in other words). I have never regretted it in the past because, hey, quality is quality - I'm not stuffing myself fulla Ding Dongs and MadDog - wait. that doesn't sound quite right. OK TWINKIES and Budweiser.... I can resist your run of the mill junk. But...

What about dessert? Should I try to bring something? This is like my own little hellish Triathalon!!