View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Apr-24-03, 15:10

Plan: Schwarzbein II, BA, IS
Stats: 125.4/119.2/115 Female 5'1" small frame
BF:33% /??? / 20%?
Progress: 60%
Unhappy Crash and Burn !! HELP

I need some advice. Tomorrow is going to be a really stressful day (starting with an interview). I was planning on going to a music venue with a friend, that turned into dinner and wine before AND then going out...

She is an amazing cook, very healthy living type person. He is a wine and liquor conniseur(?) who pairs wine, etc. with each course! The meal will be vegetarian. Usually crackers cheese, olives and wine then a salad, then PIZZA - the best darn thin crust pizza I have EVER eaten. Usually I bring dessert - last time she made a chocolate hazelnut cake that was really dense - like 2 cups of nuts in it. Before that I made a banana cream pie with hot fudge over it!!

I really have no idea what is being served but HOW DO I HANDLE THIS? Telling them I am on Atkins is NOT an option. Tomorrow will be day 12 of induction. I don't mind adding some carbs but EEK. I have been very strict with calories and carbs...

Please help! Should I save up all my carbs until the evening? That's sounds pretty hard...

Thanks,
Jinx
Sponsored Links