View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Apr-24-03, 11:51

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 260/260/140
BF:59%/59%/21%
Progress: 0%
Smile Okay....Here goes! My Intro

[B][FONT=arial][COLOR=indigo]Hi...My name is Beth and I'm starting Protein Power Tomorrow.

Not really sure what to say in this Intro except that I have done Low Carb before, Atkins. And found it mostly easy to stick with. Did get kinda bored with all the meat, but I lost almost 40 pounds. Then I some health problems (Unrelated to the diet) and all the weight came right back. I was very discouraged and did hop right back on. I wish i had now. 30lbs heavier than when i started the first time. I am a type 2 diabetic, and I have PCOS which convinces me that this is the way i should be eating. My doctor is to the point of suggesting Weight Loss Surgery if this doesn't work, so, for my health...It has to work this time.

Oh...the reason i use the name Tillie....Is after the Lady...Tillie Tooter. She was the 90 year old woman who was drove off the road and survived in a swamp for days before she was found. I figured I could use a tough ole broad as a talisman....LOL.....I look forward to making many friends her. I know i'll be needing a lot of support, and i'll try to give it as well.....

Beth
Sponsored Links