Old Thu, Jul-05-01, 10:07
Forum Founder

Plan: Ketogenic
Stats: -/-/- Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi n2b,

Quote:
Actually Karen I am really tryin keep it close to 14g...and 20g my maximum budget. I dont actually know how much carb my body can tolerate in order fa me to keep loosin weight....and I am phobiac on every stalls and plateaus...been there and dont wanna get there again. I dont haf the atkins book or protein power but i do read articles on this site and atkins site...and theres sumtim that goes like` If you wanna loose weight keepin the carb close to zero is advisable on induction..and 20g after induction ( well at least thats how i interpreted it ) I really did planned to increase me carb but grrrr.. the stall stopped me.

RELAX! If you keep doing the same thing and nothing is changing, you should consider a different approach. It's for life. You've got the time!

I don't know what you're eating, but you may not be taking in enough calories and your body is in starvation mode, hanging on to fat because it thinks a famine is coming. Post what you eat on a daily basis in the Journal section. This forum can give you support and guidance with doing well, not only when you're bummed out.

You could be sweating because you live in .... Malaysia?

Karen