#7   ^
Old Thu, Jul-05-01, 08:58
Registered Member

Plan: Own Combinations, just trying not to exceed 20g/day..Struggling tho
Stats: 174/160/125
BF:
Progress:
Default Why 20g..??

Tamara..its me pleasure..glad that help..Wa'il is actually the expert here lol!

Actually Karen I am really tryin keep it close to 14g...and 20g my maximum budget. I dont actually know how much carb my body can tolerate in order fa me to keep loosin weight....and I am phobiac on every stalls and plateaus...been there and dont wanna get there again. I dont haf the atkins book or protein power but i do read articles on this site and atkins site...and theres sumtim that goes like` If you wanna loose weight keepin the carb close to zero is advisable on induction..and 20g after induction ( well at least thats how i interpreted it ) I really did planned to increase me carb but grrrr.. the stall stopped me.

I dont really do workouts or heavy excercises but just sum excercise to keep me methabolic goin and that was advised too .... think i still need to learn more about CDK....frankly me dear, i dont haf a clue whats that all about...and am gonna go thr the posts in that category.

And Shelly...thanks..I will check on me potasium and drink even more water. I be visitin the rest room even more..lolol. I do take lots grilled deep sea fish specially sea bass...and eggs,,.like almost everyday. They do contain lotsa potasium? I usually consume more then a cup of fish and every cup contains like 429mg but i really do not know how much is recommended tho. Any Idea?

I am also still puzzle the way i perspire ..I still do perpire that way. Does perspiration relate to ketosis ( dunno if i put that rite ) I am glad today I didnt get the headache or feel fatique..hope it stays that way....coz i dont wanna gobble another doughnut .

Thanks y'all fa the response...huggles. I really need all the support