Thread: Lo Carb Dog
View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Wed, Apr-23-03, 15:13

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 125/112/105
BF:
Progress: 65%
Default That's why so many dogs get cancer!!

I did some research on dog food because I thought it was sooo wierd that so many dogs I know have gotten cancer....dogs don't smoke, they don't drink, they usually get exercise, they don't do drugs, they don't have stressful lives, and you would think they would be exposed to less carcinogens since their lifespans are so much shorter...I really think it's the food. .....the dead farm animals that get put into the food...how long do you thinkt hey sat out dead? that meat is highly carcinogenic. BY-PRODUCTS?? that means, chicken legs, eyes, beaks...tthere's also tons of fillers put in the food just to fill them up. it's non-nutritrive, and also, there is very little antioxidants in the food.
Go to a natural pet foods store. there are many good brands if you don't like to cook up dog food yourself (I don't) Highly recommended are : Innova, California Naturals, and Flint River Ranch...just to name a few. Its more expensive than the crap you buy at Petco, but your dog needs to eat less becuase there is more nutrition in the food!! Some dog food companies, like IAMS are involved in a lawsuit that says there is not enough nutrition in their food!!