View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Wed, Apr-23-03, 06:00

Plan: Own Plan w/ Atkins & WW Tips
Stats: 127/122/115 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 42%
Smile Cindy007-One Shake Per Day

Cindy007- I was excited to see in your note that we are permitted atleast one atkins shake per day during Induction. Can you tell me the url site that you found information pertaining to that so I can take a look too?

This morning's weigh-in measured .5 lb lighter which puts me at 121.5. Yday I didn't have any shakes, jellos, or bars (or caffeine) - BUT I did have 16 macadamia nuts; I know nuts r not allowed during induction but my carbs were low. I think if I left those out the loss may have been a full lb. All is not lost, I will try harder today to make better choices. I know I could have found a legal carb.

It is amazing how much those sweet little bars can hold you back.

Changes I'm starting to notice are my rings are lose and they turn around as I type, so my fingers are getting smaller. Gee, just where I needed to lose! Perhaps its b/c they're getting a good work out by typing so much into this forum. ha ha

Also, my thighs are slowly getting smaller and noticing some improvement in my rear - cellulite is also smaller and less visible. Oh, and my saddlebags are shrinking too!

I've also been drinking lots of water this week which is hard for me to do.

I too, in the past maintained my weight by following a low fat diet and exercised religiously! Well, I was always left hungry b/c I limited proteins, and ate lots of veggies and fruits (no mayo, butter) and I ate fat-free dressing which I hated. I maintained at 110-115 range and I felt great about my look when we went to the beach. But...we go to dinner out a lot w/ friends & family and I dreaded it b/c I was always tempted w/ the rich foods everyone ordered around me b/c I knew I was still hungry after eating my salad w/ no protein and that grose fat-free dressing. Now dining out is fun b/c there is such a big legal selection I can have.

I just cant do low fat anymore; I refuse to starve myself and feel guilty about foods - now I don't have to.

Well, thanks for sharing, and please keep me informed with your posts; I enjoy reading them.