Thread: Lo Carb Dog
View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Apr-22-03, 21:49

Plan: My Own
Stats: 285/268/130 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 11%

Wow! How horrible! Did they say what brands use this awful stuff or is it impossible to know? Looks like I will definitely be becoming a "homemade dog food" person as soon as I find out what's the best way to do it.

That is also too bad about your Pug gaining weight even on Science Diet. I know the little buggers can end up looking like furry sausages, but it must be frustrating to see no results for your efforts. Maybe you need a new vet!

My pug is only a year old and is at perfect weight and is SUPER energetic...sometimes I wish she'd slow down just a tad! So her diet has been good so far, but you have definitely given me food for thought (pardon the pun).

I had a cat that I fed Iams and Science Diet to all her life and she lived to be 22. That's why I went with Science Diet for Beans (my pug), but I never knew this information. It really puts a whole new perspective on things!

I'm going to be doing more research on a better way to feed her. I'll be sure and share any information I come across.