Old Tue, Apr-22-03, 18:02
Registered Member

Plan: none
Stats: 321.5/185.5/160 Male 5' 8.5"
BF:
Progress: 84%
Talking Hi all!

Hello, everybody!

I've been lurking about here on and off over the past few months and finally decided to join in the fun (obviously). A bit about me:

(sob story)

As a fat, lonely, frustrated kid I tried a LC diet when I was 16 and lost over 100 pounds. For the first time in my life other guys didn't pick on me for no reason, girls didn't laugh at me when I talked to them and I was very happy with my life. In fact, I was so happy that I went to every party to which I was invited. And I drank the beer. Lots and lots o' beer.

The constant binge drinking, of course, led me to eat lazily again and I eventually put on all the weight I had lost and then some (try over 150 pounds). My weight fluctuation was akin to a road trip: it took what seemed to be an eternity for me to get to Thinsville, but the way back seemed to take virtually no time at all.

(/sob story)

So here I am pushing the big Three-Oh and not feeling all that terrific carrying around this extra weight, exhausting me both mentally as well as physically. Next week I begin again, but this time with the intent of embracing a new WOE and not just a diet.

I look forward to chatting with all you super-duper supportive creatures as my battle rages onward (and God willing, inward)...

The Poster Formerly Known as Lurker

Sponsored Links