View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Tue, Apr-22-03, 17:41

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 219/205/135 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 17%
Smile Hello

I've learned that there are people who claim to be a friend who somehow get some sort of satisfaction from tearing you down . These people are not your friends. If they were they would never say such things. I'll tell you what has helped many people with the tummy and that is pilates. Go buy a pilates tape.. it's a gently way of lengthing your muscles and it feels so great and relaxing! We all come in different shapes and sizes and I believe your friends are jealous! I have a very heavy friend who told me this diet was unhealthy and I was gonna kill myself. My response was .. "Stuffing your face with little debbie cakes is gonna kill YOU,but YOU don't stop doing it!" She shut up right then. It was harsh yes,but she has NEVER insulted my WOL again! Take care and don't let others get you down! Get back on the low carb wagon.. maybe go into maintenance phase if you want to stay at your weight.. do some pilates.. you'll slim that tummy! And you know what? You can't please everyone and people will still try to bring negativity into your life. But you are in CONTROL and can learn to let it all roll off your back! Take care and god bless!