View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Tue, Apr-22-03, 17:30

Plan: ??
Stats: 135/???/120 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 33%
Thumbs up MFO

I am new to Atkins altogether. I was always anti and figured it couldn't be good for you. I always tried to do the low fat way and lots of fruits and veggies and very lean proteins...but I have uncontrollable sugar cravings...I'd be good all day then binge on chocolate after eating my plate of veggies for dinner. In the 5 days so far, no cravings and no binges! I'm afraid to weigh until it's been a week. Plus it's that TOM so I hear you may not see results on the scale until after. I do feel like my tummy is smaller and I feel like I'm losing a little.

I think for now I will stick to the shake for breakfast during the week but not on weekends. Atkins site says only to have 1 per day which is all I have. I've heard the bars aren't good on induction so maybe that was the problem.

Looks like we're in a similar weight range. I used to weigh about 115 then I went up to 135 by eating lots and lots of bagels and rice and stuff. I lost 10 pounds via low fat diet and exercise. I've think I put those 10 back on lately though. My first goal is to get back to my most recent average weight of 125 then back down below 120. I already feel so much better not eating sugar!!!