View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Mon, Apr-21-03, 21:37

Plan: My Own
Stats: 285/268/130 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 11%

I extend my condolences to you. I understand what it is to lose someone you love. My wonderful cat Sarrazin died 2 years ago at age 22 and I was devastated. I was still dealing with the loss of my dear father a few years before and the combination sent me into a real spin.

It took me some time, but I now have a wonderful little Pug dog who keeps me laughing and loved, and although I still and will always miss Sarrazin, I know life is so much better and richer with animal companions.

I still miss my dad everyday, but I try to honor him everyday by following the fine example he gave me. And most especially by loving those around me more. When I get impatient with someone I care for, I remember Dad, and that reminds me to slow down and love them all the more.

I wish I knew something to say to make you feel better. I can tell you that you have absolutely nothing to feel guilty about. It took an incredible amount of strength just to go to work.

That kind of strength will see you through. If I learned nothing else from these losses, it is that I am much stronger than I ever thought I could be. I'm sure you will find that true as well.

I wish you peace.