View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Wed, Jul-04-01, 10:58
Registered Member

Plan: Type 2 Diabetes/Protein Power/Self-Designed Program
Stats: 240/180/140
BF:
Progress:

I agree! Clear headed, fast thinking and being able to communicate is one of the major changes that my family and even my boss noticed within the first few weeks that I was on this. I can feel it too, and the only problem that I have with it is that now I think so much that I have a hard time slowing down. I have energy to spare when I go to bed and I wake up awake!

Those food aisles are really not even a bother to me any more either. Yesterday I was shopping with my twenty year old that has never worn more than a size 3 and she wanted rice for supper while she is staying with us for a few weeks between apartment changes. It dawned on me that I had to figure out which aisle the rice was on because in the six months that I've been low-carbing, I haven't been down too many center aisles. I head for the vegy's and fruits, go to the cheeses and then on to the meats. Outside aisles except for my coffee is my domain in the grocery store. We did find the rice and she was happy. She is a vegetarian, runs and works out in the gym. To her she has her nitch and at first she was worried about my diet until she saw how much better that I felt.

My complexion, even at forty-five I was still having an occasional zit pop up, but not since low carbing. I also find that my hair is thicker and even the gray is not there as much. I am gray at the temples and thats about it, but before there were little gray hairs glistening all over my head.

Viva l'us! (my french major wrote this for me )