Thread: Senior Support
View Single Post
  #42   ^
Old Sun, Apr-20-03, 23:18

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 325.4/228/175 Female 5'7
BF:mostly!
Progress: 65%

Hi!! Great to see some newcomers to this thread!!! Hope you all had a great Easter.
Well,,,I went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner today,,a friend invited us,,so since it was a holiday I decided to make it my last big cheat for a long time. I havent really been cheating at all,,,but havent been as diligent about writing things down either. So, tomorrow it is back to induction for me for at least a week ,,,,,I wanna jump start this weight loss again. I have been between a 22 and a 20 at the bottom since Christmas,,,,time for a change.
I know what you mean about the weight loss being slow...when I think that it will soon be a year and I have only lost what I have,,it gets frustrating. Then I think about where I was a year ago,,and I realize that I am really making progress.
I havent been drinkiing water,,,I know that is important but I am so bad about that. I do for awhile, then go right back to diet pepsi!
Yes, I remember what it was like the first time I did this WOE too,,,I dropped weight so fast,,22 pounds inthe first month!! Now I struggle to lose 2!!! But I am committed to stick with it,,,,I am gonna reach goal,,someday!! I never will if I quit!
I have had people at work that tell me that my diet isnt healthy,,,I tell them no,,,,obesity isnt healthy!! I just figure they ahvent researched the diet, and are going on what they ahve heard.....consider the source and go on.
Well,,time for bed,,,gota check in on another thread or two,...keep posting!!!
CYA lighter