View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Wed, Jul-04-01, 05:38

Plan: protein power
Stats: 190/150/145
BF:
Progress: 89%
Default TO EVERYONE!!!!!

okay..sorry to take so long to respond to everyone's advice (which by the way---thanks to one and all!!!)......

doreen.....one thing that i HAVE restricted myself to is one teaspoon of splenda..which goes in the morning coffee..i honestly CAN'T start the day with coffee, but i DID cut down from 2 mugs a day to just one....need my liquid cardioversion....i AM forcing myself to eat more than i have in the past..actually stopping at work for 5 minutes and eating a nice little concoction that i am LOVING!! ground beef, bacon (sliced small), green pepper, and mushrooms....throwing the veggies in there because my last bout had hardly any and i understand the importance of them....even bought the ketostix...doind the reading nightly (that is when dr. a says it is most accurate in the book) and the reading has been "small" to "moderate"...is this okay???...lost some the first 4 days (see my other thread)

wenders .......water intake still is not where i would like it to be, but yet another thing i'm forcing myself to do when possible...as far as the chromium is corncerned..been doing it..for the past 11 years......guess i need "the patch" if they got one to cure those craving for the chocolate monster

NNN.....good advice.....sugar craving hit----stuff my face with the concoction mentioned in my response above to doreen

THANKS EVERYONE AND IF ANYONE ELSE CAN LEND ADVICE....LEMME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!