View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Apr-20-03, 20:26

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 196/179/164 Female 5'11
BF:
Progress: 53%

It is so true about the products being made in Canada. It is the same with Pure Delite bars - they are made here, but they don't have nearly as many flavours as they do in the US. They must just make them, and then ship them over the border. Very strange!
Walmart was great - part of me was a little bit mad after awhile, because it became very obvious that lowcarbing isn't accepted hardly at all in Canada, which is obvious by the lack of options we have. I understand that there is more of a market in the US, but even in chain stores, such as GNC, there is a ridiculous difference between the selection from one country to the next.
I didn't find any low carb tortillas. I ordered some before, and i am rationing those! They are wonderful. I hope that i am able to track more down before they are gone
And to anyone in Bellingham who is looking for the old muffin mixes - GNC has the ones that are 2g of carbs (i guess they are being replaced by others that are 8g). I guess if they changed the formula, people are trying to scoop up the 2g. ones before they are all gone. I got one package for myself, but once you convert the currency, it cost me about $11 for a package of muffin mix (eeek). So i hope it is good