View Single Post
  #37   ^
Old Sun, Apr-20-03, 16:40

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 194/164/150 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 68%

Hi! Am I too late to join? I'd LOVE to be 150 by July, but with the way I'm losing weight it'll probably be July 2004 before I reach my goal.

I find it interesting to see so many people with such different weight loss goals on this board. I'll never be one of those who tries to get down to 120 lbs. -- at 145-150 I look fine but if I go much below that, I just look unhealthy. Of course, it's been at least 10 years since I've gone below 145 so maybe things have changed now.

The last time I dieted I went to T.O.P.S. and I found the support there to be invaluable. I don't think they support low carb dieting though, so I need to get support from somewhere else or else I start to slow down on motivation.

So far, I've been pretty good at keeping my carbs to about 25-30 a day, although today was Easter and I did eat 2 miniature candies - a tiny Snickers bar and a tiny Reese's peanut butter cup. They weren't as good as I had remembered them to be.

My only wish with Atkins dieting is that I would like to lose faster. I started this WOE back in January, and while I am thinner then than I was, I thought I would be far closer to my goal than I am right now. Oh well.

Anyway, hope you are all doing well!

Pam