#12   ^
Old Sat, Apr-19-03, 13:51

Plan: Atkins now CAD
Stats: 238/193/150 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 51%

Ok collecting all your advice.

I went out and bought magnesium/potassium

I will add that to my supplements. I also bought melatonin to put by my bed and try to remember to take before I go to sleep.

Ill also cut out the cottage cheese for a week. Bummer. I can never think of anything quick to go with that burger patty at lunch. oh well.

I will cut out ah so and Lawrys for a while.. though the lawrys is listed as 0 carbs.

As for the balanced meals. I was shocked to see you didnt think they were balanced. I thought I was balancing them really well. The salad is a BIG salad. I hate cooked vegies so I eat it in salad raw instead ( lettuce , spinich, cuke, brocolli, tomato, a bit of onion and feta)

Next week I was plannign to make a polish dish called Kapusta. it makes a HUGE amount so I will probably end up eating it all week. Tell me how this looks for balance. (for reward meal) the biggest ingredient in this is the cabbage.

its. 1 head of cabbage,
2 cans saurkraught
1 onion
2 cans whole tomatos. (im using frozen tomatos from last summers garden not canned)
2 lbs country style spare ribs.

You cook this all up together for three hrs till its basically a cabage soup then put it over potato. I plan to go very light on the potato. just to give it the consistancy.

Is that anymore balanced? Once I make it I end up eating it most nights for a week because there is so much to get rid of.

anyway thanks for everyones advice. going to try it all and I will let you know how it goes.

Btw.. tomorrow will make a week and there has been no weight gain which is a huge relief! I heard switching from atkins you often get an initial weight gain. but YAY!!!

(hugs to everyone)

jaden