View Single Post
  #36   ^
Old Sat, Apr-19-03, 09:30

Plan: Atkins, KISS, BFL
Stats: 205/153/154 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 102%

Hi Everyone,

Kelli, a lot of people swear by the Atkins crunchers. I haven't tried them as I'm trying to break my desire for chips. (of course, I am becoming an expert on varieties of legal chocolate )

Ellen, I really enjoy the Atkins pancakes. They're a nice break from eggs. Hope you had a nice visit with your friend!

Hi Cher and everyone else!

I'm holding strong although faced with great temptation. My babies all returned home from college and jobs last night and we went out for dinner to the Cheesecake Factory. Luckily a friend from work found the menu online and I had time to prepare my dinner plans. We ordered a couple of appetizers and I was very pleasantly surprised to find I enjoyed the spinach artichoke dip on a lettuce leaf instead of the chips they provided. I don't think it did too much damage.

Best part was that all my children commented on my weight loss!

Worst part was that my dh, who has been following the program to support me, is trying to get me to cheat. I know he feels guilty because he's cheating but he doesnt' need to lose weight and I do. He wanted me to take last night off (I didn't) and Easter, and our vacation. I've tried to explain that that will probably sabotage this whole WOE but he doesn't understand since he has no food issues. Any advice?

Happy Easter everyone!
Amy