BF:Die MF!
Progress: 62%
Default Heads up..incoming......kaboom

Toe, Toe, Toe,

What am I going to do with you?

Quote:
Originally posted by toeie

I weighed myself tonight because.......

I ate 2 small pieces of pizza for dinner.....PEER PRESSURE....my roomates friend was over and was like omg you deserve a treat blah blah blah.........I finally gave in because I was too tired to cook and now I feel so bad =/ I feel physically ok, but just horrible that I did it.......WHy am I all of a sudden getting so horrible? I dont know ... Stress, life, finals, blah I have no clue, but I promised myself I was going to be good and I intend to be! After I ate that cake 2 days ago I have been having dreams about me eating carbs, which never happened.......Its screwing with my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, you all have permission to smack me.....

And to think, I went grocery shopping today and did so well....turkey sausage, lots of veggies, chicken, cheese, some decaf coffeee, and sliced turkey.........I was so proud of my nice groceries and look I went and ruined myself =/

Blah someone ground me please.....

What difference does it make where the scale is? You know what it's going to say "Hi Toe, here are the results of eating cake and pizza!"

"Peer pressure"? If your peers suggest you pop a few quualudes to reduce your stress during finals, would you take their advice? You don't deserve to be under stress, do you? Go ahead, "treat" yourself.

"You deserve a treat"? This argument only works if YOU think you deserve a treat and how YOU define a treat. Doesn't sound to me like the emotional aftermath of that "treat" was very uplifting. No one can sabotage your program but YOU, and you are doing a handy job of it so far. You had turkey and cheese in the house. You didn't need to cook a stickin' thing, just open the fridge door. Let's call a spade a spade here. You wanted the pizza more than you want to lose weight and, under the circumstances as you've set forward, there are no excuses. As for "dreaming about carbs", you're not just dreaming about them, you're eating them and setting off the cravings by your own doings.

Toe, you might want to consider a bit of soul searching here. You are either commited to following the program and losing the weight OR NOT! Promising yourself means jack $hit. Doing it is what counts. Until you show up complaining about how your roommate, or his/her friend, assaulted you, tied you down and stuffed pizza down your throat, or held you down while they injected sodium pentothal into your veins, CUT THE CRAP. Assume responsibility for your actions and address the not-so-underlying problem that you have not fully commited to this program.

Unless being fat and living your life on a daily rollercoaster ride of emotional self torture, through guilt and remorse, is your idea of fulfillment, then might I suggest you alter the course you're presently following?

Come on, Toe. Get on board the freedom train here and "treat" yourself to a happy life.

My services provided "by request only" and always with a heartfelt desire to share the wealth this program has so amply provided me.

Wishing you all good things,

Jones