Thread: Senior Support
View Single Post
  #39   ^
Old Fri, Apr-18-03, 23:57

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 325.4/228/175 Female 5'7
BF:mostly!
Progress: 65%

Hey!!!! What a surprise,,,,,I finally found some time to get on ,,,and there you all were!!!
I have been so busy moving,,working and directing the Easter Drama at church, that I havent had time to post! The last couple of times I checked tho,,no one else was posting either, glad to see some interest.
I have been LC'ing since June,,and had lost 40 poundswhen I stopped weighing a couple of minths ago. I decided that the number on the scale doesnt really matter, as long as I am seeing the inches come off.
Ihad a funny experience tonight,,,it was the second night of our drama presentation, and we had a large crowd. A man I have lnown for years and had not seen for awhile,,told me my neck looked little!!!! I have never had that kind of complement before!! Oh well,,I will take anything! There were several that commented on my weight loss,,so it is still working.
I have been so busy that I havent had time to really cook, or even eat a meal lately,,,,but come Monday I am going back on induction for two weeks,,,,just to kickstart things.
Dont get discouraged if your weight loss slows down,,,you will do that at our age,,,but keep going,,it will work!!! Trust me!! I have never done a weight loss plan as successful as this one,,,because you are not hungry,,you have energy..and you can EAT!!! I love it...and am determined to keep it up for good.
Like you,,I spent money at Weight Watchers,,,Physicians Weight Loss,,Herbalife..Dexatrim,,,Phen Phen.....Metabolife ( I still take that once in awhile to speed up my metabolism)..but nothing worked long term for me. Weight Watchers had too many choices,,and too many cravings cause I ate the sugar . So,,,I am satisfied with this WOE....it works!!
Well, bedtime here,,,,keep posting!!
CYA lighter