#1   ^
Old Tue, Jul-03-01, 19:40
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 242/238/132 Female 5' 2"
BF:
Progress: 4%
Cool 4th of July picnic

Well for some unknown reason I volunteered to host the family 4th of July picnic at my house this year. The last time I did this was when I invited almost 20 people over for Thanksgiving. At least my house gets a good cleaning when I know everyone is on their way over. I am embarrassed to say that I had to remove a few straggling Christmas decorations from the dining room.

Anyway, this is the food that is going to be here and I was hoping to get a bit of advice from ya'll on what I should pick and choose.

Okay, I have 3 pounds of lunch meat - roast beef, turkey and ham. I have 1/2 pound of provolone and 1/2 pound of cheddar. I also have bread and rolls but I am not even going to touch that because I got wasa crackers for me.

There will be a tossed salad made by mom (the best kind) which I am fairly certain is okay carb wise. There is also a big ol' fruit salad coming which I plan on staying away from. Here's the stumper for me: a veggie tray.

I made the dip out of reg sour cream but which veggies are the best choice for me? carrots, celery, radishes, green peppers and cucumbers. Are all these okay veggies?

I hope ya'll have a great 4th of July and thanks for reading my post.

Katy
Sponsored Links