#6   ^
Old Tue, Jul-03-01, 19:16
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 313/271/200
BF:
Progress: 37%
Default Thank you sooooo much!!

Thank you to all the welcomers! You guys are great! I am getting charged up and educated thanks mostly to the Atkins books. I sit there reading and go, yeah that sounds just like me! Or oh gosh how long have I needed to do this and have been sitting on my butt listening to the low-fat blabla. Oh Ruthie....thank you so much for your input it has really helped push my start button. I ordered my supplements from atkins tonight(hubby&I) and I am starting tomorrow morning! I have a Doctors appointment on Fri. for the Thyroid(still confused about this) and as per the conversation with the ever enlightened nurse, quote"I will test your bg again but it will be the same". I need the strength to show these people that I truly believe in the LC WOL and that it works....hey I wonder if praying for a diet plan is ok! haha. Well off to the kitchen to catagorize what goes and what stays.....! thanks to all and I think these boards are great!!!!!!! PS Ruthie if you want to email correspond let me know I would love to......JFan