View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Apr-18-03, 21:07

Plan: atkins
Stats: 195/195/135 Female 5'1
BF:Blubber
Progress: 0%
Angry Totally Crazy

Ok , so I have 2 places in my apt, with hard floors......IKitchen and the bathroom...........The scale is in the bathroom, and when I weigh myself thats where I do it.....However for some reason if I weigh myself in the kitchen, it comes out a different number, and same thing if I move it around inch by inch and place by place in the bathroom......I have this underlying fear nothing is accurate lol...Its a digital scale so...........hmmph I dunno =/

Anyone else experience this type of problem?

I weighed myself tonight because.......

I ate 2 small pieces of pizza for dinner.....PEER PRESSURE....my roomates friend was over and was like omg you deserve a treat blah blah blah.........I finally gave in because I was too tired to cook and now I feel so bad =/ I feel physically ok, but just horrible that I did it.......WHy am I all of a sudden getting so horrible? I dont know ... Stress, life, finals, blah I have no clue, but I promised myself I was going to be good and I intend to be! After I ate that cake 2 days ago I have been having dreams about me eating carbs, which never happened.......Its screwing with my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, you all have permission to smack me.....

And to think, I went grocery shopping today and did so well....turkey sausage, lots of veggies, chicken, cheese, some decaf coffeee, and sliced turkey.........I was so proud of my nice groceries and look I went and ruined myself =/

Blah someone ground me please.....

Sponsored Links