View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Apr-18-03, 20:38

Plan: 175g carbs a day
Stats: 201/196/135
BF:
Progress: 8%
Cool New here

Hello there. not sure what to say. I started on a low carb diet just a little over a week ago. I finally decided to see a dietician and she suggested that I go on a 175g carb diet a day. To be honest I cried when I got to the office and stepped on the scale and saw that it had hit 201. I suffer from recurrent major depressive disorder and being that heavy is not doing good things for me physically or mentally. I have always been around 120 pounds until I had my 3 child and then my weight fluctuated between 140 and 165 all the time but once they put me on meds for the depression, the weight just kept going up. I have 2 bad discs in the mid section of my back and my lower back is not doing good at all either. I just started water therapy this past Thursday to help with my back and hopefully help loose weight. Since I started a little over a week ago I have lost about 5 pounds already. I don't eat 175 carbs a day though. I try to eat things that have 0 or only 2 or 3 carbs so I've kept my carbs down to an average of maybe 30 or 45 a day. I figured the lower I can keep it maybe the quicker I will loose weight (am I wrong?)
The dietician lady told me that it may take me a year to loose 50 pounds on 175. I don't have a year. I need to loose it faster than that because it's physically hurting me. Ok, enough chit chat for now. I started out not knowing what to write......LOL
Sponsored Links